WWW2008 Onsite Logistics
- First Greeting from WWW2008
- Wireless Internet
- Printing and Shipping
- Tour Information
First Greeting from WWW2008
There will be a welcome desk in Beijing International Airport, and WWW2008 volunteers there will be ready to help you with the information of Beijing and WWW2008. Example: how to go the conference center, where is the ATM, etc., with the aim to make your WWW2008 trip more comfortable. Please note that these welcome desks are set in Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 only.
The availability is as below:
- Friday, April 18, 9:00 - 18:00
- Saturday, April 19, 9:00 - 22:00
- Sunday, April 20, 9:00 - 22:00
- Monday, April 21, 9:00 - 22:00
- Tuesday, April 22, 9:00 - 22:00
- Wednesday, April 23, 9:00 - 22:00
Onsite First-Aid Help
We have first-aid helpers available onsite during the following periods to offer medical help:
- Sunday, April 20, 9:00 - 18:00
- Monday, April 21, 9:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday, April 22, 9:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday, April 23, 9:00 - 18:00
- Thursday, April 24, 9:00 - 16:00
- Friday, April 25, 9:00 - 18:00
WWW2008 has contracted with H3C and China Netcom (CNC) to provide Wireless Internet service throughout all meeting areas during the conference. Network equipment are sponsored by H3C. Technical support for the network is provided by CNC, with the cooperation of H3C, Beihang University, and Beijing International Convention Center (BICC).
The SSID for the wireless network should be "WWW2008". The network is intended for the use of conference delegates only.
Printing and Shipping
Express delivery service will be available onsite at WWW2008. Look for their stand in the lobby of BICC.
Printing service will be provided by the Business Center of BICC.
We have local travel agent available onsite to provide tour information to delegates. Staff from the travel agent will be there to offer information if you want to explore the magical Beijing.
The WWW2008 sponsor Exhibition Hall is housed in Exhibition Hall 1 on the first floor of BICC.
Exhibition will be open during the following periods:
- Wednesday, April 23, 8:30 - 18:00
- Thursday, April 24, 8:30 - 16:00
- Friday, April 25, 8:30 - 17:00
Exhibitors should plan to set up on Tuesday, April 22, and move out all displays from BICC after 18:00 Friday, April 25.
Visit booths set out by the following organizations:
- Beihang University
- eBay Research Labs
- European Patent Office
- Taylor & Francis
- Wonders Information
- WWW2009 / IW3C2